JSW Steel Ltd. | JSWSTEEL
Sector : Iron & Steel
Industry : Steel & Iron Products
Last Day Closing Price : Rs. 716.45
Buy Alert : Rs.
Sell Alert : Rs.
Price vs Book Value
Book Value is also known as Net Asset Value. It is calculated as :
(Net Worth)/Number of Shares.
It is a measure of the amount per share that a shareholder will get if the company is liquidated today. Book Value is an important measure for safety of investment while investing in a stock. However, Since book value does not count the intangible assets, the prices of companies in sectors like Pharma and IT may be much higher than book value.
Summary at a Glance
Growth ( TTM values are as per latest declared results : Dec '22 )
|1 Y||3 Y||5 Y||10 Y|
|Revenue Growth||1xxxx %||1xxxx %||xxxx %||1xxxx %|
|Net Profit Growth||1xxxx %||1xxxx %||xxxx %||1xxxx %|
|Dividend Growth||1xxxx %||1xxxx %||xxxx %||1xxxx %|
Pros & Cons
- FCF has grown considerably in last 5 years.
- Excellent 5 Year EPS Growth
- Dividend has also grown along with Profit.
- Net Profit and Revenue Growth is excellent.
- Return on Equity is Excellent.
- Debt Equity Ratio is high.
- Current Ratio is low.
- 7.94% shares have been pledged.