Jyothy Labs Limited | JYOTHYLAB
Sector : FMCG
Industry : Cosmetics & Toiletries
Last Day Closing Price : Rs. 122.05
Buy Alert : Rs.
Sell Alert : Rs.
Price vs Book Value
Book Value is also known as Net Asset Value. It is calculated as :
(Net Worth)/Number of Shares.
Summary at a Glance
Growth ( TTM values are as per latest declared results : Mar '20 )
|1 Y||3 Y||5 Y||10 Y|
|Revenue Growth||xxxx %||xxxx %||xxxx %||xxxx %|
|Net Profit Growth||xxxx %||1xxxx %||xxxx %||xxxx %|
|Dividend Growth||1xxxx %||xxxx %||xxxx %||xxxx %|
Pros & Cons
- FCF has grown considerably in last 5 years.
- Excellent 5 Year EPS Growth
- Dividend has also grown along with Profit.
- Return on Equity is Excellent.
- Current Ratio is low.
- 5.36% shares have been pledged.